The lion and The mouse | Stories for kids

One day Lion was sleeping in the forest. The lion was big and strong. All the animals feared the lion, apart from one mouse.

The mouse was playing near the lion. She ran onto the lion's and he woke up. He was angry.

The lion lifted the mouse to his mouth and said, "I am going to eat you!"

The mouse said Please Mr. Lion let me go. I am your friend. One day, I will help you."The lion laughed, You? You are very small. How can you help me?" But he let the mouse go.

One month later, the lion was walking in the forest. A net caught him. The lion was in trap. He roared and roared but no one came. The lion was afraid.

Thant night lion was still in the net. His legs hurt. His head hurt. He was very tired. Suddenly he heard someone say "Friend! I am here. I will help you!" The lion look down and saw the mouse. "You? How can you help me?" asked the lion. "I'm in this tree. I cant move. What can you do?"

The mouse used her teeth to cut net. She was small, but her teeth very were very sharp. Soon, The lion was free. The lion was very happy. He said, "Thank you, Ms. mouse. You are my friend. And I am your friend."


"You are welcome , Mr. Lion," said the mouse. "Friends come in all size."

Comments

Post a Comment

if you read this story please share your own opinion about the story.